Thursday, December 2, 2010

Craft Fair share!

Three new things to show you that I have been working on for the craft fair.
The first one is this test tube of hot chocolate.  Some are Mint and some are Peppermint.

 Then I made these little sacks of York Peppermint Patties that everyone has been doing lately....
 And here are some smaller test tubes, these ones have sugar free wassail in them.
Been busy!!  Hope you like!
I didn't know getting ready for a craft fair would be such a chore!!  I wish I had known about it earlier, or that I had had the will to say "no."  But, I didn't, and so I didn't have the chance to make things all year for it, I think that that would be the way to go, doing it slowly all year!!
I got to go to a stamp class last night!  We did a card swap and I can't wait to show you what I got, but it might take me a while to get to the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment