Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cherries and Cakeballs

I saw this cute set of stamps the other day from CTMH.  They were a workshop set, you had to buy them with the workshop materials.  I didn't want all that.  So I went looking, and of course, if you are looking, you will find!  So, I got my set, called Bowl of Cherries.  There are 3 different mixing bowls!  How could I pass that up?? 
So two of my neighbors were having a birthday, I made them a Cherry Card.
 And then, because it was their birthday, they must have cake!  So, I made some red velvet cake balls.  Gotta love cake balls!!  My kids freaked out.  They love them too.  I didn't put them on sticks or anything, I didn't even do anything fancy, just dipped them and let them settle on the sheet.  My chocolate fiend child, said that he thinks he has a new favorite over chocolate, chocolate, chocolate cake balls.  My red velvet ones!  Silly boy.
Here's hoping you have a friend who takes cake balls to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment