Thursday, November 4, 2010

November Recipes

Hello!  These are my recipes for over at ETM!  If you like them, you can find them over there in the recipe section!
This first recipe came from one of the ladies that attended the scrapbook crop.  We bring pot luck, and this was her dish!  It was really good, so we made it into a recipe for the book.
For the sewing, I just used hemp and a hole punch!
 This second recipe, came about because of the fair.  You know how I l-o-v-e the fair.  Well, they had a contest there for Karo Syrup.  You were to make a pie, have it judged and so forth.  Our recipes then became the property of Karo Syrup, so you may see my recipe on a bottle!!!
Anyways, I tweaked the recipe, so this is an original from me too.  Its Carmel Pie.  Actually, no bake, Carmel cream cheese pie!  It is very yummy.  My hubby doesn't like Carmel, but he ate a couple slices of this!  (If you knew him, you would know that this is a miracle!)


Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment