Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas projects

I got a couple projects from the crop at ETM.  Here is one of the projects.  Most people finished theirs there, but I took mine home to add some color to the edges and things.  We made the wires and everything!  I always wondered where to buy them, now I know how to make them!
 To make the wire holder, you need wire, and a glue stick!  You cut a length of wire, wrap it around the glue stick 3 times, then twist the wires to make the handles.  I am going to make 2 more of these, a blue one and a green one...maybe green and purple... :)

So here is the wreath finished.  I added quite a bit more ribbon to it and made it lots fluffier...


Hope you like!  Oh yeah, if I'm not on for a while, its because I got invited to participate in a craft fair!!  So I have been a busy monster making things!  I'll share when I have a moment!

1 comment:

  1. These are darling! What did you use for the letters on the "family"? Vinyl? Cute projects!

    ReplyDelete