Friday, November 12, 2010

Wish you were in my stamp group!!

I went to stamp group the other day.  Had such a fun time.  We made two cards and a scrapbook page.  You will love her creations!  Here is the first one.  It makes you want Christmas here so you can send it to someone!
 Then we made this bright happy card!  I love the colors, and she used that set again.  I swear, I will have to buy it just from envy!
 Then we made these cute scrapbook pages.  Her page was different and I really liked it, so I wanted to do a two page layout with them.  So I changed my page a little bit from hers.  This one is mine.  The thing I forgot was, we were only making one page, so now I really do have to buy a set so I can make the other page! (Oh, dang!) ;)  When I get it made or have a picture taken of hers, I will show you how cute they go together!
You wish you were in my stamp group huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment