Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wreath & Scrapbook shares

When I went to the scrapbook crop the other day, we made these wreaths.  The idea came from the SU catty, and all of the neat ribbons there.  So, our wreath, actually had 4 rings on it, so it is a little wider and fluffier.  I am still going to add some more ribbons into it, but I thought it was really pretty, and Christmas-y.
I'm going to take the saying out of the center, and put my families photo in there...
 Then, when I had a minute to myself, I made a couple of layouts.  I don't normally do rub-ons, but I had some, so here are my two layouts.
This first one is of my home in winter time.  I tell my kids that they need to enjoy every season, and what it brings.  You can have a favorite, but you need to Enjoy!

 Here is my puppy boy, Beau.  He is so big.  He is so pretty to me.  I love his fur.  This is a rare day that he got to come in the house, so we took photos.  Normally he is in his pen with his Annie and Lonesome.  Don't worry, they are spoiled.  They have a half acre for their pen, plus two sheds.  There is also a chicken coop in their pen, they love to go mousing around it.

Hope you like, puppy kisses and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment