Sunday, October 10, 2010

A couple of my recipes to catch up on.

Here are a few of my recipes that I need to catch you up on!!

I thought that this bowl was sooo cute, I had to use it on a layout.  And you already know how much I love polka dots!  Plus, the brownies are awesome... Make them in a cookie sheet!
 Egg rolls!  I was going out of my box...trying the lined paper.  I love that stuff, school things...just don't create with it enough.  So it was fun to try!  These are my boys favorite things lately!
 Egg in the middle meatloaf.  I swear it looks like eyeballs.  So this is what I make when Halloween comes along, or even for April Fools Day.  I even used spider webbing on it!
 This is for Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken.  Kim's family went nuts over this recipe, so I had to include it for you!  Hope you like it too!
If you want my kits, visit, Express the Moment to purchase them!  And even if you don't want them, go check out the other things there!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Keersta!! WOOOW!! Those sure do look yummy!! Must try!! :) I love all the fun die cuts you've used to make your projects!! So fun!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete