Friday, October 8, 2010

Stamp Class Share

I attended Stamp Class last night.  It is always fun to go there, and then we make the cutest things.  So I am sharing with you the projects we made..
Here is the first one.  I love this stamp set, I tried not to look at it in the mini, but now I've gone and used it.  I'm trying not to get it. :P  She used the embossing template and we did a separate piece for the top of the card.  Really pretty.
 It must be that fall is in the air!  Here is that same stamp set again, different stamps.  I really love the colors.  I like how she always does something with texture.  I always forget to add that myself.
 Then this!!  There isn't anything better!!  We decided that we were going to do 6 by 6's each month and add them to an album, so this is Octobers page.  Dang cute!!  I might have to break down and buy the owl punch to make ghosties!!
Thanks Jeanine for the fun night and the projects!
Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment