Saturday, October 9, 2010

Catch up on some recipes!

I went to a scrapbook crop the other day, and had a very nice time!  I went here.  While I was there, I caught up on some of my recipe kits from there.  These are recipes that come in the monthly kits, but I always take the ones that I didn't create, and recreate them.  So here is my version of them.
P.S.  I don't recreate them, because I don't like the originals... I recreate them, to make them my creation!
So, to start, here is Ice Cream Bread.  It really works!  I was cleaning the deep freezer out and had some cheesecake ice cream, with banana and choc chips... I made the bread with it.  It is fun to do, try it!
 Here's Strawberry Soup...
 And Tangerine Bread...
 Blue Cheese Dip...(I love blue cheese, but no one else in the fam does...:(
 Fresh Watermelon Salsa...
 Easy Quiche...
 Cucumber Salsa, and I made this (it's my dad's homemade recipe) to take to the crop.  It so reminds me of home and all the fresh vegetables we used to eat from the garden.  I have a double batch in my fridge right now!  Must caution you though...use Cider Vinegar!!
 And Garlic Soup.. 
Hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keersten. it me Carrie, remember me? I got here thru a link that Joani posted on her blog.

    I am going to do a cookbook...and your pages are so inspiring! Can't wait to get started. It will be recipes handed down from my mom and other friends and my kid's favorite recipes growing up. I hope to give them all a copy next Christmas, if I can get them done by then.

    ReplyDelete