Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Recipes A-H

I joined in one of the funnest swaps the other day over at Splitcoaststampers.  It was a recipe swap of course, and you picked a letter of the alphabet to make a recipe around the Halloween theme! 
PERFECT!!!  I love it!  So I signed up for a couple of spots, and sent them in, and here is what I got back!
This is A & B....  It had to be a Halloween layout...
 Here is C & D, and you had to make sure that you put your letter of the alphabet on the layout.
 Here is E & F.  Now I am not sure what Halloween Ghosts have to do with E, it should have been Eerie Ghosts...
 Here is G and H.  I love this Ghoul Eyes.  I think its my favorite one...
 So here is a close up of the layout for you.  I don't know why I love it so much, but I do!!

More tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment