Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Treats

I got a scrapbooking kit from ETM.  I love, love Halloween stuff, but you already know that!!  So, I was in a store the other day and found some really cute little bottles.  You know me, so in my cart they went!
I bought a few of them.  I didn't know what I was going to do with them.  Then I got my kit.
One of the papers in there, had 16 little goofy Halloween monsters on it.  So I cut them out as cards to use as the background to my container.
I made a container with the cardstock in the kit.  You cut a 8 1/2 page in half, so you have two 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 sheets.  You score the long way, 1 1/4 th inch on both sides.  Then on the short side, you score at 8 1/4, 7, 6, 4 3/4th inch.  My bottles are one inch in size around, so I punched 1 inch holes in the lowest panel.  Then I folded it up to make a box.
Here's the first little monster!
 Here's a close up of one of the bottles, it has nerds in it.  They make such bright great colors!
 Here's my bottles.  I made my own tops for them, because to buy the tops, they were $1 each.  For the top.  Incredible.  So, I made my own and they work just fine!  I wanted corks, but they cost more than the bottles too.  Can't have a deal, if it ends up that way!!
 So here is the second little monster that I made.  Everything but the bottles and the nerds candy, was in my kit.  Don't you love the spider buttons?  The Boo! is felt...
 So here is the purple bottle...
Hope you like!!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute. Such a great teacher gift of something. Thanks Keersten!

    ReplyDelete