Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Last Fair Share

This is my last fair share... too many bottles and things to show, so I am going to let you see my layout and my best bottle of canning! 
This is the 8 1/2 by 11 layout...
 I used Quickutz to make the letters, and my very very old stamp set, Kid's Prints from SU.
 The second page... I think you can click on it and make it bigger to read the journaling.
 SO, here is my canning.  I almost didn't even take this jar.  I debated and in the end, I thought an entry was better than none.  To my surprise, this entry not only got first place, it got best of class for fruit!!
 Here's a close up of my pears.  Everyone said they were really white.  I peal them with a peeler, then put them in lemon juice before I put them in the syrup...
 These are my baking ribbons... gotta do better there!!
 And these were my canning ribbons.
Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment