Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fair Share 2



 Ok, blogger is doing some funky stuff...  so sorry for the weird things, It may take me a day or two to figure out what they've done...
Here is some more fair shares for you!  These were my birthday cards.
 I got this stamp at the dollar store!  Cool huh!  It worked good for a chocolate cupcake.
 You've seen this card before, but I jazzed it up a bit, I added clear gloss to the ice cream and glitter dots around the scallop.
These were my holiday cards.  Normally I do all one holiday, but this time I chose to do 3 different holidays.  All three are new cards for you!
 Here's my valentines one.  I used the medallion stamp and then a heart stamp.  It was fun to make.  I used rhinestones on the heart.
 Here's my Easter card.  My friend Joani sent me a card with a chick and an egg on it, so I made three chicks with DP eggs.
 Here's my favorite of course!  Halloweener card.  I got a new set from SU, I sprayed all the pages with the sparkly spray, I forget what its called, but it is basically mica powder in an alcohol suspension.  I like it, it drys quick and it is shiny!  I used silver here.  Then I used one of my little test tubes filled with candy and stuck on there with glue dots.
So have a wicked day!

No comments:

Post a Comment