Monday, September 27, 2010

Fair Share 3

Few more fair shares for you.  Here are my Christmas cards...
 These were my sympathy cards...
 I did an altered box.  So this is an old wooden cigar box.  The inside smells like cedar!  So I have been saving these papers for a while, and this was the right project for them. 
 Here's a closeup of the flowers, just the scallop round punch, then you wad them up and stick them together!  The leaves were a pansy leaf stamp, I stamped it on the other side, just the outline, cut them out, sponged them, folded them for the creases like leaf veins...sponged on more ink...
 This is the latch part of the box, it opens the long way.
 Then there was a category for altered tins.  My tin has a hole in the center where there is acetate covering it so that you can look into the box.
 Here's a closeup of the flower... I used the butterfly punch to make it.
 Here's a side view. 
Hope you like!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you might have to be roped and tied to a post, so the rest of us stand a chance next year. I am so proud of you. All the hours and hard work paid off for you. Congrats on all the ribbons...the "Pears" are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete