Monday, September 20, 2010

Fair Share 1


See... I didn't tell a lie!  I did earn ribbons at the fair!  These are my scrapbooking ribbons, and in the next few days, I'll share with you all my fair entries...  ready??
This is an Honorable Mention... you have seen this one before, so I won't do a close up for you, but it was the two page layout that says Yellowstone on the top of it...
This one is Moveable Cards.  You have seen them too, so if there is one you haven't seen, I give details...
This one was for Stamped Cards.... the top one, you saw as a bookmark, but I made it into a 6X6 card...
This one, you haven't seen, I love the Wanted set from SU.... then I got a belt set from CTMH...worked ok together I think!!
This one is the new vintage one from SU.  I cased the side of the card from someone from the internet...I can't remember who...she cased it from someone else too...  The pearls are my idea, and the F part is my idea too...
This one was for mixed medium...
This one was for Thank You cards.
I'll be sharing more later, so check back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment