Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cupcake Swap

I joined in a fun recipe swap! It was Cupcakes! I just got them back, here is my recipe, although a strawberry is missing from the side of the cupcake...its there, just not in this picture....
I love this one! I want the apple pattern! Plus, I must try it out!
Jade is a blueberry freak, so we will be trying the blueberry and cream cupcakes too...
This one sounds fun, cupcakes from a punch bowl!

Jade is chocolate too...so naturally, we will be trying these too.

I love pistachio pudding. I hate pistachio nuts... but I think a pistachio cake will be great!

Who doesn't love Rum???

Jade will try this one too, I'm sure now that summer is here and he gets to expand on the cooking skills!

And this one. We gotta try this one!

Fun swap huh!
If you want to join in a recipe swap, head on over to SCS, I'm hosting one over there too, for It's National What Day? Its for recipes for that odd national day of the month! I need a couple more players so go and check it out!
Hope you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment