Monday, May 24, 2010

Covered Wagon, & Frog Swap

Hunter's in 4th grade and it was time for his Idaho History project. He came home all excited about doing it, and had his mind made up that he was going to do a covered wagon. Well, we filled out the list and he took it back to school, and yeppers! He got to do the covered wagon.

I went to the craft store and got a few things for him...So he put together this really cute little wagon and then did the background presentation. Can't tell that he's proud can you? I think its the first real smile for a photo in a long time!!
He then went outside and took some pictures of the trees in bloom. This is the crab apple tree...
Here is a better shot of the corner in the back, it has the lilacs and then the apple tree & maple.


Saturday I went to a crop. I got caught up on some of my swaps... here is my froggy cards.


Hope you like!



1 comment:

  1. Oh look how proud Hunter looks Ü I remember those days. And it's so hard as a parent, especially a crafty one, not to help. He's adorable Keersten.

    Love your froggy cards! I just love frogs too!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete