Saturday, May 29, 2010

May Swap

I have been joining in a lot of swaps lately... I love getting new ideas, and since I have quit SU...it has been fun getting punched cards, cut outs and all sorts of other ideas. So here is a card swap I was in for the Month of May. I think some are pretty cool!
This one, I like the belly band idea.
This one is cute, I think I would have liked it better if the friend part was torn like the front was..but still, a very cute card.
Here's the inside.
I gotta love any sewing on cards. I am too lazy to do that...

This one would be cute for a boy's b-day party!

I love bugs of any kind!

I had this stamp set, but sold it...bummer, really cute card!

This is great for last day of school, or back to school!

This one is a cute one too, especially for Father's day.

Here's the inside...

Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment