Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cased Card, Vintage Vogue

While I was in a casing moment, I cased the card we made in class, (two posts down) I did it in pinks and browns. Because... So first I found me some DP that was hanging out. I cut them in 1 inch strips and they are on the sides. The second strip is the middle one, and I didn't have the cute lace punch, so I used the open scallop one.
For my word strip, I cut 1/2 inch strip and then punched the ends with the same punch. I cut a 3/4 inch brown, tied the ribbon around it. For the flowers, I stamped them from the Vintage Vogue set. The little ones I used the rocking technique to get the dark outer edges.
The stem underneath comes from a saleabration stamp set, from a long time ago! The butterfly is from Bugs & Slugs...it is just the right size though, and I like that butterfly!
Hope you like my version!

1 comment: