Saturday, July 10, 2010

Been gone awhile!

We went camping. We're going camping again. Most of the month!! So its going to be spotty here. I did do some things though...
Here is my first thing. I did some bookmarks. The base is purple, I embossed the red with with my stamps called "dream garden" I colored a few things in with gold paint.... Then I punched holes in the top and strung wire through them and put beads on them. The bookmark is 6 inches by 2 1/2.
Seems like there is something wrong with my camera, the bottom corners of my pictures are blurry...so sorry!
Here are a couple of recipes I did from ETM. I totally redone them though, so they don't look anything like the original. But, that's me! This is Raspberry layer Dessert.
This one is for BBQ.

Hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment