Monday, July 12, 2010

6X6 Recipe Share

I did a couple of simple layouts. They were fun and fast to do, if you don't count all the embellishments. :) It took forever to cut them all out! Then to glue it all together! It was worth it though I think.
This first one is for Bubbles. My boys were bubble freaks, and not so much now, but when they were littler..(is that a word?) I took my friends girls to the fireworks this year and I bought them some bubbles. They had a fun time. I got a new product the other day called Smooch. Its a shimmery spray, so I used that on the bubbles too.
This one is Jade's recipe. He came home from school with it and wanted it right then. I don't keep orange juice on hand, so he had to wait. But he loves it. So I made this one for him, the orangey paper for the background is shiny. Really pretty, then I inked it up with splatters of pink. It took forever to make all the fruit and glasses!!
Hope you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment