Saturday, July 24, 2010

I hosted a swap!

I got a new background to my blog! Hope you like the change! I do! I love purple and yellow. Those are my two most favorite colors!!

I hosted a swap. It was, It's National What Day? People joined and they signed up for a certain month,and then found out what month it was, and made a recipe to share on 6 by 6 layouts. So, I made a cover for everyone to send back in the swap, so now I am ready to share my swap with you!
Here is the cover. Everyone's was different, and some had butterflies...
The first month was January, and it was Soup Month. So we got this recipe for BLT Soup.
And this one for Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder!

There were two groups open, so we got 24 recipes... Here is February,
February was chocolate month, cherry month and something else I forgot :P
So we got this recipe for Chocolate Cherry Pancakes!
And this one for Cherry Pop! How fun is that??

I'll share more with you later, hope you like so far!



No comments:

Post a Comment