Monday, June 7, 2010

New Recipes!

Awe. After you have been sick, it regenerates you to do some recipes!! At least for me! I've been working on a bunch of swaps too, and have the layouts ready, but the recipe's aren't printed. That would be because my poor, poor, wonderful little printer, that I can't live without, has given up on this world. I am sooooo sad.... I now have to do things in a program that isn't person friendly...save to flash drives...in things like adobe pdf.... I am supposed to learn these new things so that I can go to a printer and have it printed?? Sheesh... I managed to get some printed at the printers place... here is two of them...
Its a sneak, sneak preview of recipe kits for August. Yep, you'll forget you seen them by then! :0)
Ok, do you love the pansy's??? Somebody, and I forget who, has made them, and I watched how she did them. She punched the butterfly punch twice, on shimmery cardstock from SU.... then she used reinkers to watercolor on them. She spritzed them completely with water, then touched the ends with the watercolor brush loaded with ink. It was really cool, so if you know who she was, let me know so I can say this is her idea! I copied it really well! I made pink ones for this recipe.
These next two recipes are from the June Recipe Kits from ETM. My friend Leanne made them. I changed them up a bit.. of course, or I wouldn't be me. This first one though, is pretty much what she did, I added stuff, took away stuff... stuffy, stuff.

Here's her second one. I thought it was a good idea to have a recipe for Fruit Pizza. We all make it, but no one has the recipe! So glad she did it!

Hope you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment