Thursday, June 10, 2010

A few scrapbook pages

When I went to a crop the other day, I took a packet of photos that needed to be scrapbooked. I decided that my size would 8 by 8, because I need to use up a couple of books I bought that are that size.
So, right to begin with, I am out of my comfort zone. Then, I get these really nice scrapbooking kits from ETM. They are really nice, full of things to use. I don't use them. I like to look at them. I take them out, arrange the papers, finger the buttons...so I decided that I had to use them. No use getting them, if you don't use it right? So, for this month, June, I started using that kit. Everything on my pages (except the pictures) are from the June kit. I still have a ton of stuff left over to do quite a few more pages, but this is my start.
So here is the opening page... Our trip to Salt Lake City....in 07. Yep. 07. I know, I need to get with the program.
I'm using stickers and rub ons... something I NEVER, EVER do!!! I think that they turned out alright, they are just not my style, but that's ok... trying something new is good right?
Hunter was so funny at the aquarium. He is wet in the picture because he was petting stingrays.

Love that his two front teeth are missing!

Zoo pictures. I have so many, but is it the favorite place to go!!

Ok. Hope you like the start of my album!! Everything was from the kit. If you want to try your hand at one of these kits, visit her website!! ETM.



No comments:

Post a Comment