Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Month recipe shares for swaps

Well, I'm doing recipe's again. I just love the things!! Here are some 6 by 6 shares for you. I joined in some swaps, that was pick a month, and the item of the month, and make a recipe and card to go with it.
So here is my first one, I picked May, and it was BarBQue Month. This is my families favorite recipe for BarBQue. It seems weird, but it's very tasty! (it also works well with ground turkey!)
Next, I worked on an August swap, that had to have cherries in it. So I did Cherry Chocolate Cake. I like this, because its simple and easy!

I like the month swaps!! So here is one for February, and its Moon Pie Trifle. I got the cute little scalloped chipboard from Robert's when they closed. They had packages of the stuff for 10cents! Yep. I picked up about 5 dollars worth!!

If you do February, you need to do March! So I did Corned Beef and Cabbage. My favorite. I love St. Patrick's Day. My kids, not so much. That's because I always make this dish... they are still not used to having the rich meat.... We had the neighbors over for it, and they ate so much I thought that they would be sick that night, but all was well. It made my boys think a little, if they liked it so well, it just might be good... :)

Hope you like these....



No comments:

Post a Comment