Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oriental Cards

Everyone has little things that they love. Things they collect that make them happy. For some reason, very much unknown to my hubby, I have a love of Oriental items. I also dearly love pears. (among various other things!) Luckily though, Oriental and Pears, go together!
I was in a creative mood, and made a couple of cards. The Oriental stamps I got before Christmas and are from Inkadinkado and the pears are some that I have had in my stash.






I embossed the pears and the sayings in gold embossing powder. The paper, I found from a scrapbook kit I got a few years ago, it came with a album and all the stuff to make a scrapbook, you know the ones you have to have, but never use? Anyways, I thought that the In Color Suede, went well with the colors here.
Hope you like them!!
Hope everyone has a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment