Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Some sad new, Some great news!

It is with very mixed feelings that I write my blog today! It is sad, because as most of you know, I am leaving Stampin' UP! as a demonstrator. I was with the company for 12 years. I am very bummed about it. But, as anyone will tell you. Life must go on!

And so it is! This is the happy part! I was asked to be a designer for a company! I am sooooo excited to venture into this new project and part of my life! I have been asked to design recipes for:

Express the Moment!

I am giving you a sneak peek of two of the ones I designed!

Here is one, and
Here is the other!
Here is how you get them. You go to their site, you can reach it by their button on my side bar or by clicking here. They sell lots of great things, there is sales for the day and everything. But to get to the recipes, you go to Recipe Kits on the side. It will take you there.
If you sign up to do the recipes, you get 4 different recipes per month. Every month new ones come to you (and I will be designing some of them!) They come in a kit and you make them up yourself, in case you need to change something! There is a binder that they all fit into and there are 5 different categories to have recipes in. There are detailed instructions on how to fit them together. Don't think you can read the directions? Once you buy a kit, you become a member and you can go to their gallery and check out the recipe there. That way you can see exactly how it was made!
While you're at the gallery, check out all of the other neat things people have made!
They also have card kits for the month, and scrapbooking kits for the month.
Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment