Monday, December 28, 2009

Maybe, maybe, maybe it may be fixed...

Maybe my puter problems are fixed. Cross your fingers for me!! Well, I managed to scrap a couple of layouts... thought I would share. This first one is my favorite. It catches Hunter so perfectly. So, I put my song I have for him on the page. I have a song for each of my boys, and this is the one that is Hunters. It is "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts. I printed the song out, so he can see what I hope for him!
This one I used some paper that came in my scrapbook kit from Express the Moment. The rub on was in the kit also... check them out at ETM.

This next one is a two page layout. Sorry I don't know how to make them side by side in Blogger! But, you can get the jest of it!


We got a lot of snow that year!

This next one is also a two page layout. It was from a trip we took to West Yellowstone. When you put the pages in the book, the word Yellowstone, is one word... Check out my son's contented grin, and how dirty his face is! He was sitting with me, at Old Faithful Inn, waiting for Old Faithful to blow!

My other favorite part of this layout is, the round little picture of Hunter. Of course when you hit Yellowstone, it smells like sulfur...I don't know why they forget this every time we come, but in that little circle, Hunter is accusing his brother of passing wind...
Once when Jade was a baby, we went to West, and when we entered into the park, Jade from his car seat, around 2 years old, asks... Who boiled the eggs??
Needless to say, we always joke about it! Its one of our favorite places to go to!



No comments:

Post a Comment