Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Halloween Fun days 5-8

Day 5 brings us witchypoo! I tried doing a black and white with one color. She's done in pencil on kraft. The trinkets on the side can be found at Kraftin Kimmie's here.
For day 6 I love this vampire! For the background I used photo paper. I smeared distress oxide ink on a mat, then spritzed it with water. Then I mashed the photo paper in it and wiped. Its a good spooky background! She's colored in pencil also with kraft paper.


Devilish Delilah is dancing in the moonlight! She's done in pencil on strathmore white paper.
Cute little mummy makes day 8! She done in pencil on kraft.

Annie makes such cute stamps. She is my favorite stamp artist. She recently started doing digits. Here is her first. I tried doing it in markers. I used stampin up markers. This is my second attempt with them. About my 5th attempt at markers!


Here is another digi from Annie. You can find them here.

 Here's a picture of my Gilead dog! He's now 4 months. Tosha in the background hates him!
Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment