Friday, October 26, 2018

Halloween Fun, Day 17 through 20

Day 17 Electric Evelyn. She's quite shocking on her background of a kaleidoscope of colors. The background was made on photo paper. She is colored with prismacolor pencils on Strathmore paper.
Day 18 Princess Batty. She is what started all my craze of Krafting Kimmy stamps. She is colored with colored pencils on Strathmore paper.

I believe this is called Perfect Poison. I love her ponytails. She is colored with colored pencils on Kraft.

The Queen of all that is Halloween! She is done with colored pencil on strathmore.

As a bonus, here are four new Christmas stamps from Kraftin Kimmie. They can be found in the shop here. They were all watercolored. I thought I'd give that medium a go!




Thanks for lookin!!



No comments:

Post a Comment