Thursday, October 4, 2018

31 Days of Halloween Fun, Days 1-4

This little cutie is called Lola Lollipop. I thought she needed some candy corn to kick off day one! Colored with prisms color pencils. All stamps for these days came from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.

This is Wicked Witch for day 2. She is also colored in prismacolor pencils on Kraft cardstock.


There is a set of 6 Asian stamps. She is one of them. I thought she'd look great in a Halloween costume. I made a box out of plastic. I filled three test tubes with candy and fit them in the box. She is also colored in prismacolor pencils on Kraft.


Here is the back of the box. This is for day 3.


Day 4 brings us a wicked Maleficent. I made her on a tag. She is also colored in prismacolor pencils.


Hope you have enjoyed Days 1 through 4 so far of Halloween fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment