Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Halloween Fun days 13-16

Little backwards today. We are starting off with day 16. This is Witch Willow from Kraftin Kimmie stamps. She is colored with prismacolor pencils on Strathmore paper.
 This is Milo. He's so cute coming out of his pumpkin. I put him on a Jar full of pumpkin treats. He is colored with pencil on Kraft paper.
 Here's the back of the chart so you can see the treats.
 Day 14 brought us Belinda Bones. She's so cute juggling her bones. I gave her an extra jar of them. She is colored with pencil on Strathmore also.
 Day 13 brought this cute little vampire. I put him on a cupcake wrapper. I just had to do checkered board cape. He is also done in pencil on Strathmore. You can find him in the Kraftin  Kimmy shop here.
Hope you're enjoying them as much as I am making them!



No comments:

Post a Comment