Saturday, July 28, 2018

Kraftin Kimmie Kolor Challenge day 17-20


Good Morning!!  Still coloring up stamped images for the challenge!!  Here to show you 4 more days of coloring fun!

This one is called Charlotte.  I think her baby dolls are adorable, but also, I 
felt like this a lot with little ones...more so with big ones lately....

This girl was part of a set of three, I like her because who doesn't love 
a good fortune?


Zelda Zombie...she cracks me up.  Sometimes I have dreams about zombies....
the background is actually designer paper from K&C...although I think
it is at least 6 years old!! (maybe more!!!)


Little fairies!  I put wink of stella on her wings so they sparkle, I wish
you could get sparkle in a photo. :(  For the background, I used paper
that had embossed flowers on it, then I sponged the different
colors over the top of them.


All stamps are from Kraftin Kimmie, you can find the fairy here.  They were all colored up with prisma color pencils, on strathmore colored pencil paper and one was on kraft.
Hope you like!








No comments:

Post a Comment