Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge....Day 4

Good Morning!!!  Everyday I like to take a little me time.  Its been hard lately.  But....I have found that in the evenings, when everyone is watching TV, that I can sit in my chair and color.  Nobody cares, because I am out with them and in the same area.  Weird huh!!  But, it is me time!
Over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps she set a challenge up to color an image everyday.  I love challenges, especially if it has to do with the crafty world!  So, my nightly colorings are of Kraftin Kimmie Stamps....The challenge is to color one a night for the rest of July.  So...I am going to try to make it!

Here is my day one, with Suzanne the CanCan Girl!  And in fav purple!

Here is my day 2, Poison...this one was hard for me... I actually colored the whole stamp up and then, went and cut it in an oval...out of my comfort zone for sure!


Day 3, Matilda....I even glittered the smoky purple....and I had to do her, because that is the paper I left on my work space the night before!  (What happens when you don't clean up!)


And, this is my day 4.  I don't remember her name, but she is a cute little mommie!


Everything was colored in PrismaColor Pencils...

Hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment