Thursday, July 19, 2018

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge, Day 12

Mornin!!  Its Day 12 of the coloring challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie!!  So I am going to share my next four color ups with you!
This first one is Lillith...she is retired, but sooo so cute.  I just love frogs!
So Hubby bought me some calligraphy inks for Mother's Day and I thought
that I would try them out for some simple backgrounds.  



Here is my day 10, I used this little guy from Puddle Pals, you can find him at the shop here.
I also used my calligraphy inks for the sentiment too.


Day 11 brings me to Judy.  (also retired)  Strawberry shakes!  Its what's summers about
according to my boys!


And Day 12, she is a sprite, also retired, sorry.  I don't know her name.  I made her into an
unfinished tag.  I still got to finish the top of it, I used the same colors as yesterday, because
I didn't clean the workspace again! :) 

So onward...still have more to color up!  All these guys were colored with prisma colored pencils...
Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment