Monday, July 23, 2018

Kraftin Kimmie Coloring Challenge days 13-16 and Melinda Mermaid

Days 13-16...It has been so much fun coloring everyday!!  I love a good challenge!!  I hope you enjoy my little creations!
This first little one is a zombie...retired, I colored her with black, 70% cool grey and 20% cool
grey prisma color pencils.  Then the heart of course in reds.  



Olivia Orange...retired, also colored with prisma color pencils, she's on kraft paper.
Its hard to see, but she has wink of stella on the oranges...


Then, I did an extra in the middle... I did this little girl, Melinda Mermaid.  The background
I used Brusho Crystals on.  I used tulle and some fluffy strings... she is colored
with prisma color pencils on kraft also... I hope you can see her skin is actually green,
I know it looks a little peachy... 


I found this necklace at a garage sale for 50 cents!!  I thought she would be a perfect
embellishment to Melinda!!  Who doesn't love an octopus???


Back to the challenge, I have Goldilocks and three bears, retired, prisma colors also
on kraft paper.


And then there is Annie, retired.  I love her.  I played my flute in the Jr. Miss Pagent and the song 
I played was Tomorrow.  You have to want to sing along!!


Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment