Thursday, August 4, 2011

3 x 3 Stampin Up card kits

Over at Timely Chunks, a crafty store, they asked me to make some items for a sidewalk sale.
So, I made a display with my dad and Hunter. We cut the wood and all. :) Then I spray painted it black and had my name printed in purple Vinyl.
I then made a whole bunch of little card kits to sell. There are six different kits, with 3 different cards in them, for a total of 18 different cards if you bought them all.
I tried for a better picture here.
Here's the top half of the display...
The picture of all the kits. I even did color copies of the cards so you could put the kits together.
SO, I went to all this trouble of making kits, and the dang lady didn't even have the sidewalk sale. So... I have a lot of kits for sale... anyone interested?
I'll put closeups of the cards on later...




No comments:

Post a Comment