Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shot Cups

Shot cups. You know, the ones you buy at the dollar store? Or the party store? You make jello shots in them... Well, I bought some, there is a picture down the post if you don't know what I am talking about. I have had them for almost 6 months trying to figure out what to do with them!
Then one night (why is it that nighttime is the creative time?) I figured it out what to do. I have a hippo chalkboard on my wall, and I got up and drew a picture of what I wanted it to look like.
SO here is a pile of them!
Here is a single one. The liner actually fits all the way to the bottom of the cup so that you can't see the white. I put white liners in them to showcase the colors of the cups. (because they don't make clear ones!)
See the little shot glasses...
Here is what my liner looks like before I put it in the cup. You fold the tabs down and put the circle punch over the top to make it solid. I filled the cups with Hershey's Kisses. You can fit 3 in a shot glass.
So here is more of them! They are made with 2 inch round punch, and 6 scallop round punches made into carnations. My kids said they look like little flowerpots. I was going for cupcakes...but I'll take flowerpots!
Hope you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment