Sunday, August 21, 2011

Center Step Card Asian Floral

Morning!! This month has been a very hectic month for me. On the 4th, while I was at a stamp class, I got a phone call saying that my dad was in the hospital.
So, to make a long story short, he ended up having his gall bladder removed and they punctured his pancreas in the process. So he had pancreitis. Then, they came and told my mom and I in the lunchroom one day... that dad was full of cancer, take him home and enjoy him. (some doctors should be fired.)
We are unsure how much cancer there is, we do know for sure that his gall bladder was completely cancerous and perforated. We are heading to the Huntsman Center in Utah on Friday. Guess we go from there. We are all crossing our fingers that it was just the gall bladder. Because of the pancreitis, we didn't get to bring him home from the local hospital until the 18th! Such a long stay and he hated it all! His birthday was yesterday. Not a fun birthday. :(

So, while all that was going on (I was at the hospital every day) I did find time to make some cards to get some energy out! Here is one that I made for swaps for this month.
Its a center step card. You can find the instructions over at SplitCoastStampers. You can't tell from the photo, but I found shimmery pink cardstock and that is what I used for the base.
Hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment