Sunday, August 14, 2011

Treat Boxes!

I got a sizzix die from Stampin UP the other day. I love this die. It makes a bitty box and an envelope. But I just use the box side. I made these little boxes!
I got the idea over at Stampin Idaho (see sidebar) She made a little box that was a matchbox and cut out the lid. I thought, HEY! I can do that!
So, my boxes are different, and I used a cute little die I got for my birthday for the lid.
You can see the cutout of the lid better here. I used the flower die from SU too.... but for the lid, I used overhead transparencies. I cut them to size, then I embossed them using an embossing folder.
Here's a better view of the embossing. Then just used decorative papers for the sides and flowers! I filled them with Hershey's Drops. Cookies and Cream, and Chocolate.
Hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment