Sunday, July 24, 2011

What was I thinking???

Sometimes I just don't know how to say no. I don't know why this is. My mom used to tell me every day, that 95% of my problems I create myself. Its my motto.
I created this problem. I couldn't say no. See all the newspaper. It covers almost every inch of my garage. Almost.
There are a few little spaces where there is no newspaper.
Because of this!
He looks like a basset. He is definitely NOT a basset. He is a wiener dog. Because I can't spell daushound. He has basset markings though. He is really cute. But even with all of that newspaper, he found the littlest slivers where there wasn't any to do his business. I am only dog sitting him. His name is Bandit. I have him for 12 days. He howls at night. Pitiful. Poor doggie. But I am definitely tired of cleaning up after him!!

Only 9 more days....




1 comment:

  1. Pic 3 definitely had me fooled that this was a basset but pic 4 clears it all up. What an adorable face!

    ReplyDelete