Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bottle Caps!

Bottle caps are one of my favorite things! I have lots of favorite things, I know, but that is what makes life grand! I found a bunch of tins in my drawer the other day. (imagine that...) So I have have them sitting on the heater wondering what to do with them.
I mean, really, everyday I think what should I do with them.
Then one night, just as I was about to fall to sleep. I had an idea!! Bottlecaps!!See how tiny and cute these little buggers are? I call them Oreo Savers. They are just big enough to store an oreo in. (If you ever store them, at my house they are gone as soon as I get home from the store... in which case, they could be gumball savers?)
I have a whole bunch of beads in crates. From when I went through a bead frenzie. So, two birds, I used them! They are glass seed beads and there are 2 different colors in each cap.
I used crystal effects to make them stay and give them even more shine. The flower petals are from the Stampin UP! flower punch.
Fun huh!
Hope you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment