Friday, September 8, 2017

First Day of School, Fair and Painted Harvest Stampin Up!

Hello!  So, some things to share, first off, my youngest is a big senior this year.  He has had a few rough years and so this year, when he got up on his own, showered, made breakfast and came and got me for pictures, I was really surprised, completely happy though!!  So here he is...
 This is his truck, that is named Tank.  He just got glasses and is happy about it.  Something about being able to finally see the board... :)

Then, we went to the fair this Labor Day.  I have a thing for fairs.  I love them, they are much better than Christmas ever thought of being.  My favorite thing is the pigs.  (then the goats and the pumpkins, and the canning, and art and....)  So here is a few piggies for you!
 Pig snoopies are the best.  I rubbed at least 12 of them!!!
 Baby piglets!!  They were not there the whole fair, so I was luck to see them!
 Nice tusks on this one!
 Then I got a new stamp set from Stampin Up!  It is Painted Harvest.  I love sunflowers and so, well...
These color combos were pretty cool, Peakaboo peach and cherry cobbler, crushed curry and cherry cobbler, calypso coral and cherry cobbler and then crushed curry and calypso coral.
 I used their little pizza box, and used Tim Holtz Distressed Oxide inks and sponged it and then clear embossed on it.  This sunflower was stamped in Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze.  Leaves are Wasabi.

 Inside I did the same and made 6 little cards with envelopes.
But I really liked this card... I found it on Pintrest here.... I changed the colors around and did a little of my own thing and I think it turned out pretty good.
I used Calypso Coral and then Cherry Cobbler, then I stamped a second time over it with the Calypso.  I used Old Olive and Lemon Lime twist for the leaves and Soft Suede for the saying and centers.

Hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment