Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Things I've been working on....

Since its been awhile, there have been a lot of things I have done, but haven't shared.  I will try to share a few with you.
 First, I have been taking Marker and Pencil classes over at Kit and Clowder.  I love her!  So this is my first card I made using one of my classes.  Just below is the leaves in one of my classes, and my first attempt at markers.  Everyone is using Copic markers, but I have not the $ for them, so I am trying my luck at Spectrum Noirs.  The are a little different, they have a bullet nib instead of a brush,  and the ink is more pigmented, but I think I did ok.
 Here is my second go at this marker business.... the image here is from Marcella stamps.
 Since I've been gone, my son has gotten a dog.  Her name is Natasha Gorgongorski.  She is a miniature schnauzer.  She is darling.

 These are some little egg carriers that I made for Easter.  I used cad-bury miniature eggs in them.





Hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment