Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sneak Peek Revealed!

I had so much fun making these cards.  When I first got the stamp, I have to admit, I was a little disappointed.  I was really, really hoping for a witch.  But, then I stamped with her.  Oh, how I love her!!  So on to my cards!
This is my first one I did.  I used the orange tissue paper that the Halloween Kit from Kraftin Kimmie wrapped everything in.  The sayings, papers and twine were also in the kit. I wanted to use original Halloween colors on her.  I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers....around my 5th time using them.
Here was my second go of her.
 This little black bag she is on top of came in the kit holding the twine and sequins.
She's cute huh!
My third one... reversal of colors, and white skin....
 Those orange flat marble dots came in the kit also.  These guys are also colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  I used my new Stampin UP! Punch to do the saying with.

And, my final card, well, she begged doing in Pink....

Yes Pink.  These papers were from my stash, but the dots were in the kit as well as the green doily.  Hope that you enjoyed what I did with her, as I know I did!!
You can pick her up at the KKS shop.  Jump on over!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love all the differently colored cards you made! How fun to use the tissue, as well as the cute black paper bag in your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! Awesome creations, very creative !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you experimented with the different colour combos! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete