Thursday, August 24, 2017

Treat Boxes

Hi!  I was asked to make a handout for RS, and I had a little game for them to play also.  The game is 20 questions about Ice Cream.  So, I thought these little boxes would be really fun to do.



They are about an inch and a quarter square.  You make them with the envelope punch.  You can find the directions I used here.  I used sucker sticks as the handles instead of straws.  I also punched a little teeny tiny set of cherries out of my paper to use on the stick, so that they just don't fall through when you make them.
I used paper from Stampin Up! that was retired, about 2 years or more ago I think.  Probably more, I liked the paper so well I hoarded some.... and thought this would be perfect to use some!
Then I made some with the retired paper just this year, with peaches and flowers on it.

I punched a little flower to use on the handle.  I also used those beads you get for putting in your glass jars for decorating.  I got a bunch of them in all colors, I like the black ones for teeny tiny flower centers.
There's a pile of them!
Hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment