Sunday, January 2, 2011

January Recipes

Happy New Year!!!  I am starting out the new year by showing you my recipes for the month, plus a picture of what they look like cooked!! 
My first is Stuffed French Toast.  I made up this recipe, and we had it for Christmas Breakfast...and a couple days before too, so that I could get it right! 
This is a picture of the second recipe.  It is Raspberry salad.  I made it a couple of times over the break too, only I didn't make up the recipe myself.  I got it from a friend. (Hey Georgia!)  I think that she blended it in a blender, but I just whisked mine together.  Its very pretty, and we all voted on no whip cream, we liked it a little tart!
So, here is the layout for it.  I had to use some purple.  Kim over at ETM, had a pack of purple that finally came in, (I am pretty sure, purple is Not, her thing) but it is mine, so I was very happy to do a purple layout!!
 These two layouts are from December, they were the other designer's recipes.  I of course, changed them.  You can see her layout  HERE.  But this is my redo.  I think that it is kinda fun redoing things to make them more my style.  This one, I even changed the color.  She had a blue to match the blue flower in the print.  But you know, I love purple!

 This one was really cute too, I really liked the stocking made with this paper.  It would be a hard paper to use and the stocking worked great for it.
 Hope you like!  Let me know if you like seeing the finished recipe or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment