Monday, July 30, 2012

Monthly Journal and Goofy Kid!

This would be my youngest.  Those were the hats they wore to go down to the water front at Treasure Mountain Scout Camp.  He had a wonderful time and earned 11 merit badges.
 So, I was able to finish my three next months of monthly journal.  Its the second installment.  I totally redid July.  I thought it should be with stars and stripes, so here is my version.
 Here's my August.  The blue is the pocket and the other blue is a photo place.  Mine of course is still different than the original.
 Here's September.  The back of the paper had these cool glasses and sneakers.  Just what you want for school, so I redid this layout also.  The original layouts are at ETM.  You can check hers out if you want to.  the open space on the right, is for a photo too.
Hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment