Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Cards

When I got my crop kit, there was the paper in there to make 4 easel cards. I had gotten another one so I had enough to make 8. But here is 6 of them. They come from a twelve by twelve sheet of paper that has four panels on them. You have probably seen them and if you are like me... I pass them by because I don't know what to do with them.
My friend came up with this design. Cool. Quick and easy. In my kit there was a cutout deer...
And a sheet of letters, that made it through all of the cards!
The sheet with letters also had stickers on it of snowflakes.
*the sled was my own sticker...
This was my favorite, but because the letters were red, we had to put white ink down first.
And that's it. It took about 10 minutes to make them all!
Hope you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment