Monday, November 28, 2011

6 Generation Picture

Last year about this time, my friends mom asked me if I would make her a generation picture, which I did. I did it in black and white, you can find it here. After I made it for her, she asked me if I would make one for her other daughter who passed away a couple of years ago from a blood clot in her lung...
So, I went and got some more pictures, fixed them up, turned them sepia color, I made some frames got some pearls and away I went!
Here is the inside of the picture before it goes in the glass box.
So, for the little boy on the right bottom, this is his great, great, great grandma. I got paper that was brown with copper print on it.
Then, this would be his great, great grandma. The paper for this one was brown embossed in clear.
This is his great grandma, who I made the pictures for. Her frame is made in brown paper with the design embossed in fuzzy material.
This is his grandma who passed away...
This is his momma...
and this is Wyatt.
I put pearls around the base, and around each picture. I dare you find where they end and start!! :) It was a lot of fun to make. Here is the picture in its shadow box...
hope you like!



3 comments:

  1. Keersten, this is Sheldy. My grandma sent me an email and told me to check out my christmas gift on your blog. I have to say that this is so amazing and looking at it brought tears to my eyes. My mom would love it. Thank you for doing such and amazing job, I can't wait to hang it in my home. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome Sheldy!! I am glad you liked it, it was really fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. Judy is a long time friend and coworker of mine. She was telling me about this generation picture. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete